Me and Murghi
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my blog. This is just a place for me to share whatever inspires me, and write whatever I feel like writing.
Please see my About page if you’d like to know more about me. Right now I’m going to have a late night snack – maybe a smoothie – and then hang out with my wife for a while. We’re late night people.
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog
3. Share 7 little secrets about you
4. Nominate 5 – 10 other bloggers who make others happy too
First I want to say a BIG thank you to Corner of Confessions for nominating me for this kind award and I am so grateful for this.
My friend Tasha from Corner of Confessions is a really kind and clever and funny woman and I am so happy to receive this Award from her, it means a lot.
Tasha said about me for this award:
The wonderful G, and not because he is married to the wonderful Tilda, though that’s extreme points in my book! His blog is open and honest and spiritual and full with adorable and fierce animal pictures which is an instant qualification for the Sunshine award in my opinion!
LOL, I think that’s a very nice reason for the nomination! Thank you!
And now I have put the Award on my widget area. And next 7 secrets:
- I talk in my sleep in different languages and I often say “I love you murghi while I’m sleeping.” I don’t dream when I am talking so I don’t know why I do it. I heard that it’s quite rare.
- I recently discovered from Art of Stumbling’s blog that I am a “sapiosexual“ (n.) — a person who is sexually attracted to intelligence in others.
- It is very difficult for me to wake up after sleeping. I think I am a VERY deep sleeper (maybe connected to the reason I talk in my sleep with no dreams). It takes me about half an hour to just get out of bed and then another half an hour before I am actually “awake”. In between I think I am only half conscious and I can’t really think clearly.
- When I was younger I didn’t have a big love of animals. It started after I met murghi and I was afraid of dogs because I was bitten as a child. But murghi had dogs and I wanted to go out with her so I had to get accustomed to her dogs. Now I am crazy about all the animals!
- When I was a teenager I had recurring dream that I was being buried alive and I was in the hole in the ground and people were covering me with soil. My mother and auntie did some religious ceremony and after that the dreams stopped.
- When I was 9 or 10 and living in Pakistan, I stole my uncle’s gun and took it to my friend’s house and we both fired one shot each into the air. My uncle noticed the missing bullets and I lied and said I didn’t know anything about it, but I can tell from his face he knew I was lying. I never did it again.
- Every day I ask my wife if I am too skinny and if my muscles are getting bigger and she has to take time to look and give me the opinion that I want to hear, otherwise I get annoyed. LOL
Now I will nominate 5 blogs that I think deserve this Award becuase they LOVE ANIMALS!!!
- http://naesnest.me/2013/03/11/baby-anteater/ Hello I nominated you for Shine On Award.
- http://digitalizemoments.wordpress.com/2012/10/31/perspective/ Hello I have nominate you for Shine on Award.
- http://home.arlboston.org/2013/03/11/join-a-yp-group-for-animal-lovers/ Hello I have nominated you for the Shine on Award.
- http://holzzrenn.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/live-for-animals/ Hello I have nominated you for Shine on Award!
- http://2dois2be.com/2013/03/11/for-fur-lovers-part-i/ I nominated you for the Shine On Award!
If you would like to accept the Award, please be welcome to take it and you can follow these rules. Anyway, if you don’t want to participate that’s ok, and I am happy to nominate your very good blogs which care about nature and the wonderful animals.
Hello Everyone! Can you please vote for me in the Swift Expression Blog Challenge?
I made some links here and you can see if you like my answers. If you like, you can vote for me here. Thank you!
These are my answers to the 5 questions and one art project that I did for this challenge:
- Funk up my Hand
- Letter to the Past
- Sweet Little Lies
- Look into Your Eyes
- Hole in my Soul
And here is a really nice photo of a baby lion pulling on his daddy lion’s mane: